Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC) graduates are guaranteed admission to Rowan University as long as they earn a 2.0 GPA or higher and meet the prerequisite coursework requirements for their program. (Please note that certain majors have higher GPA requirements and specific prerequisites.) An available list of undergraduate degree programs can be found here.
For a comprehensive list of degrees and programs available, please visit Rowan University's Admissions site here.
Fall Admissions –
Spring Admissions –
- Review RCGC graduation requirements and students' academic progress
- Check RU prerequisite coursework and GPA requirements
- Set up a transfer timeline
- Complete the application process
- Complete the Rowan University Transfer Application via the Common App
- Have the $65 non-refundable application fee waived
- Obtain transcripts from all colleges attended
- Make an appointment to meet with a transfer advisor